fastpath promise - Terms & conditions
1. The Service Promise applies to all new applications submitted on the m2l portal and dated from 00:01 Thursday 13/02/2020. We reserve the right to remove this Service Promise at any time but we will provide advisers with at least 10 calendar days’ notice of its removal and the Service Promise would apply to all qualifying applications submitted up to and including the removal date.
2. A ‘qualifying application’ is one that meets the criteria set out in these terms and conditions. Please see Point 5 for property types that are specifically EXCLUDED from qualifying for the Service Promise and Point 6 for further exclusion details.
3. For the avoidance of doubt, the ‘date of application’ is the digital time stamp applied to an application in our fastpath portal once an adviser has clicked the ‘Submit’ button. The Service Promise applies to the fourteenth working day from this date (i.e. excluding weekends and Bank Holidays).
4. The Service Promise only applies to applications that result in completion, and payment of any compensation, if due, will be made after completion has taken place (see Point 7 for more details).
5. We are unable to include applications on ALL properties in the Service Promise. This is due to the more complex nature of lending on certain property types and the inevitable additional timeframes required to complete underwriting and issue an Offer on such properties which are beyond our reasonable control. The following property types are specifically EXCLUDED from the Service Promise:
i. Properties subject to a leasehold arrangement
ii. Properties that require additional specialist reports, works, warranties and/or further investigation as a result of valuation queries such as unadopted roads, flooding, proximity of commercial premises, leased solar panels etc
iii. Properties subject to Title queries
6. We reserve the right to exclude compensation in cases where our valuer has been unable to gain reasonable access to the property for the purposes of conducting a market valuation within 14 working days of the date of application. This would include:
i. an inability to speak to the client to arrange a suitable valuation appointment despite several attempts (see notes at the foot of this document relating to our Valuations Service Level Agreement)
ii. an inability to arrange an earlier appointment for example as a result of illness or holidays
7. Payment of compensation for breaches of the Service Promise will be made by way of a cheque issued to the customer within 14 working days of completion and will be detailed in the offer letter.
8. more2life adheres to the principles of Treating Customers Fairly and the Service Promise is an example of this approach. Applications that fall outside of the 14 working day deadline and which aren’t excluded by the terms and conditions detailed above will qualify for the stated compensation. However, if an adviser feels a client has been unfairly denied compensation under this Service Promise, they should contact our Director of Sales, Paul Glynn ([email protected]
) with full details of the case and the stated reasons for compensation qualification. An investigation and decision on appeals will be made within 10 working days of receipt of this communication.
Our Valuation Service Level Agreement (SLA)
We work closely with our valuation partners to agree service standards that ensure a speedy, efficient and accurate valuation process. When an application is submitted on our fastpath portal, our valuers are automatically instructed to carry out a valuation and they will begin attempting to make contact with the client using the details provided on the application.
In respect of Point 6.i. (above), our current agreed SLA with our valuation partners dictates that they will attempt to make contact with the client at least once per day in the first fourteen working days following an instruction from us and will regularly refer back to us during this time for alternative contact details if they are unable to get through.