Business Development Managers to offer virtual appointments
With immediate effect, all more2life Business Development Managers are offering their advisers the opportunity to book virtual appointments. This development comes so that more2life can better support advisers with their business, in a way which is still in line with Government social distancing and isolation guidelines during these difficult times.
On these appointments, advisers can keep in touch with their Business Development Manager, and also discuss a range of pertinent topics and issues, including:
- Answering your questions regarding COVID-19 service changes
- Adapting to telephone advice
- Marketing help in the new, digital era
- How to grow your later life lending business
- Identifying older clients who could benefit from equity release
- The opportunities in the later life lending market
- Developing professional introducer relationships & more
To book your virtual appointment, simply contact your assigned more2life BDM. If you don't know who your assigned BDM is, email [email protected] and your BDM will be in contact with you.